Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Assist? Ha!

At first, i was worried about my assistant. Then, I was relieved that she did what I want. Then I began to get frustrated with her because she wasn't doing enough. Now I'm downright upset.

She had to run my class today from 9:00-12:30 (almost the whole day, because it was an early release) because I had a DIBELS training. I wrote out explicit instructions for her about what to do, broken down into 15 minute intervals. And she only did about half of it!!! Also, she let them go to the bathroom whenever they held up their tickets (the new system) AND she took them on two class bathroom breaks. Did she not listen when I explained the new system? Did she not realize? Grrrrrr.

The two take-away activities, one of which I wanted to use for my progress reports, which are due tomorrow, didn't get done. NOTHING productive was done! The bulletin board takes her forever and is not as good as the other bulletin boards. The tests are still not transferred onto the answer sheets. I just don't know what to do with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home