Thursday, November 16, 2006

Progress Notes

My foot-cramper was taken to the doctor about the foot-cramping yesterday. I need to check in with the grandma now and see if there were any physical problems.

My little K- has been progressing. He can almost write the whole alphabet legibly and he is beginning to understand the difference between letter names and sounds. He is also doing just fine in Science and Social Studies if I am very patient and read and write all of the work for him (all he does is the thinking.)

The SPARK coordinator (who could potentially give me lots of money) came by today to demand some ridiculous, time-consuming paperwork that she had given me on Monday (which I had completed, even though it is ridiculous). The SPARK program, which is designed to improve early-childhood education and home care, has hired this coordinator whose behavior is not aligned with their mission. She is rude and interrupts my class whenever she pleases, and she gets very upset if I don't immediately drop what I'm teaching to speak to her right then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home