Monday, October 10, 2005

Update

On Friday, instead of enduring another day of horribleness because I am a bad teacher, I skipped school. I sent in some awesome and easily done lesson plans for my assistant (she says they did everything and the day went well). I got up at the normal time (5:30 am) to write them and send them in, graded some papers, and climbed back in bed at 7:30 am. I slept straight through until 3 pm. It's strange because it feels like a day is missing from my memory. Blank. I felt so much better afterwards!

Today I went in tired and not fully prepared, but I had three absentees, only one majorly misbehaving kid, and my almost full store of patience. It went pretty well. Tomorrow, well, we'll see. It's back into test formation for another day of craziness in the form of 9-weeks pretests.

Cuteness today: R-- came up to me when we were doing our writing about a student (what am I going to do when we've written about them all?) and said, blushing, "I have a crush on F--" (the girl we were writing about). I said, "Really? You should write about that." He did, and showed me their wedding drawing excitedly. "I don't want to share with the class, though," he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home