Monday, August 14, 2006

A Not-So-Hairy Situation

My hair is falling out again. (The last time it did this was last fall.) Maybe it is seasonal? Lack of sleep? I'm certainly not as stressed out, by far. I adore my students and they give me quite a bit of delight, unlike last year, when I usually liked them and they gave me small doses of delight and large doses of frustration.

***

In other news, this morning I installed our air conditioning cover that we painted with our handprints on Friday. It is quite fetching, if I do say so myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you're more stressed than you think?

6:20 PM, August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wouldn't suprise me if it was something environmental... maybe there is something in the water this time of year?

12:18 AM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home