Thursday, July 27, 2006

Setting Up

It was a good day for getting work done in my classroom. I moved out all of my old desks in favor of some 2-seater tables, and I put felt pads on the feet of all the chairs and desks. Hurrah! I am so excited to have tables, although now I have to figure out where we're going to keep all of those things that were originally in the desks (like Reading Books and Journals). I also met one of my students-to-be, who is just cute as a button and was very helpful today.

All of this has conspired to make me a little bit of an insomniac tonight, though. It is almost 2 in the morning and I have been up doing a little set up of my new house, a little thinking about setting up my new classroom. I'm not so good with estimating sizes, but I made an attempt at drawing a setup in Excel of how I think I may want the class to look. I wish I could show it to you all to get feedback, but alas, I don't know how. I'll take a picture once I have it all worked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home