Thursday, December 07, 2006

Always, Sometimes, Never

One of our math benchmarks is "explores sometimes, always, and never events." After we had discussed some as a class, I had my students write and illustrate one sentence on an Always-Sometimes-Never paper. These were the responses...

Always:
We do not play in the classroom.
I do live in a house.
I will always take my shirt off when I get in the bath.
Butterflies always fly in the sky.
I always have a chin.
I sit on the blue team.
My teacher teach me.
My mom bake cookies every week.
I always have a name.
I can read a book.
I got a eye.
I have hair.
I always learn at school.
My sister's name is Marisa.

Sometimes:
I go to my grandma's house.
My mom makes some cookies.
My teacher takes me to the movies.
Sometimes I read the chart.
I go home after school.
I go to school.
I am going to throw up.
I have a chain.
I pull my shirt off sometimes when I get home.
I miss my Dad.
Sometimes people like to get in the pool and sometimes people don't.

Never:
I never eat worms.
I have blue eyes.
I can't walk on a horse.
I never eat R-.
I fly in the air.
My friends don't live with me.
Mrs. Butler never fly in the hall.
I never hit C-.
Never play with that dogs because it got fleas.
I never take my shirt off when I go to school.
I eat a big bug.
I never bite my arm but sometimes I do.
My hairs are green.
I play in the mud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home