Friday, June 17, 2005

My Space Shuttle Is Leaking

I don't think I'm going to make it to bed before two this morning. And yes, I will still be waking up at 5:30. Today I crashed at about 3 pm. I could not focus on what we were learning at all and I moved as if in a daze. Tomorrow morning, we have lots and lots of things due. I am now working on my final lesson plan. Tomorrow morning, I need to copy two things, which is basically impossible to do in the morning because the copy center opens after I have to leave for Robinson. But because I was so tired, I took a nap as soon as I got home (basically from 5 until 6) instead of doing work. I don't understand how most other people are done. I think it is a result of my collaborative's style. We take a while to talk everything out... Our ideas are better for it, and I don't want to compromise that, but MAN OH MAN I need more sleep.

On the flip side of health, my bruises are basically gone, as are my scrapes. My jaw still hurts a little when I open it all the way, but overall, I'd put myself at 95% healed. Ta da!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home