Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sleep Rocks My World

Someone told me this Irish proverb today:

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.

It is totally true. The kids aren't behaved any better this week but I can deal with it without a breakdown (or even feeling upset) because I am getting an appropriate amount of sleep. AMAZING. One of the things TFA has told us is that it takes two weeks to change anything in your classroom. So if you don't like your literacy centers, devote the next two weeks to getting better literacy centers. I think the same is true in personal life. I can change one thing at a time. Last Friday to next Thursday I am reforming my sleep habits. I am giving myself a six hour minimum. Maybe next Friday I can fix the food situation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a 7 hour minimum would be better. 6 isn't enough.

7:47 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home