Sunday, December 11, 2005

Letters to Santa

My class wrote letters to Santa to tell him what they want for Christmas. Here is a sampling of their letters:



If you click on the image, it will show you a bigger version that you can (hopefully) read. My students are just like most first-graders, I think -- the majority want bikes, motorcycles, video games, and/or dolls.

Just so you know, I wrote “Dear Santa Claus,” on the board, and “motorcycle” is the M word on my alphabet strip, which is how they know how to spell that. From top left to bottom right (names have been wiped):

Dear Santa Claus,
I want a skateboard and a shoe and I want a motorcycle.

Dear Santa Claus,
I want an x-box. I love you. I wish the whole world had a clean place.

Dear Santa,
I want a Jeep and a cell phone. Love, F--.

I want a bike. I love Santa. Santa is my friend.

Dear Santa Claus,
I want a present. Choo choo train.

Dear Santa,
I want a bike, Love K--.

Dear Santa Claus,
I want a motorcycle and a bike and some BRATZ dolls. Love, U--.

Dear Santa,
I want a robot and a skateboard and a motorcycle. Some Dragon Ball Z games and a violin and a kite and some shoes. Thank you.

Dear Santa,
I wish a baby doll house and a dog. Love, D--.

I love you. Dear Santa Claus,
I want a bike and some jewelry, and some shoes and some chocolate chip cookies.

Dear Santa, I need a --- for me an my mom.

Dear Santa Claus,
I want a Game Cube. Love, C--.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home