Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New News Article

A new (nice and positive) article on Teach for America in the Boston Globe. Read it on Josh's blog.

***

My assistant came today, but she didn't come Monday or Tuesday and she's not coming tomorrow. I arrive at school at 6:40 am for the Sunrise Reading Program, have cafeteria duty this week (from the end of the reading program to the time I have a line of kids outside my door), teach/manage/crowd control/damage control/talk over voices/fail to do anything worthwhile with their time, take them to lunch, teach/manage/crowd control/damage control/talk over voices/Fail to do anything worthwhile/yell a bit, have meetings until 4 (since the state is coming next week), itch to go home while I try to do a little planning or cleaning in my classroom until M-- comes to pick me up between 5 and 6. I typically have a 10-11 hour day in the classroom and then at least another hour or two at home. I'm wiped out again. As soon as I get tomorrow's activities in line, I'm going to bed (probably around 9:30).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:34 PM, October 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I e-mailed you once but you never e-mailed me back.

Le sad.

10:31 PM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home