Monday, December 19, 2005

Thank You All

Thank you all. I have gotten so many wonderful and helpful things over the past five months. The generosity of my family, friends, my family's friends, my friends' friends, and many people I don't even know has been overwhelming, amazing, and wonderful. My students have benefitted from a more prepared teacher, to a better classroom library, to more enrichment activities and hands-on learning. Some of the things I have recieved came from vendors who did not include the name nor the address of the giver. So to those people who I can't thank personally because I don't know who they are: Thank You so much.

D-- "reads" with a LeapPad as K-- looks on and E-- and R-- (yes, that R--) listen to a tape.




Students bang on instruments as we sing "Jingle Bells" to practice changing the beginning sound of a word. "Bingle bells, bingle bells, bingle all the way..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Great job! Happy holidays and keep up the hard work, it only gets better from here!

6:56 PM, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home