Sunday, November 13, 2005

Beyond the Bland


My father (his own interpretive photo portrait is to the left) has started a blog! I have added the link to the right. I like to think that he was at least partially inspired by me. Anyhow, his blog is about food/wine/cooking (are you surprised?) with brief forays into two of his other interests -- music (references like "Simon and Garfunkel Mix": Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme) and conservation (Community Supported Agriculture, which makes more delicious foods). His "Why I Started This Blog" is very well-written and deserves a read.

And it fits with my previous post. As we in TFA encourage excellence in education, he encourages " a revolt against mediocrity" in gustatory pleasures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your father's an eggplant?

4:57 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Jessica said...

evidently...

7:49 PM, November 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home